5th Information Security Summit17 & 18 May 2016
- Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur
Cloud computing has become the new hype in ICT platform over the last few years. In Malaysia, deploying cloudbased ICT solutions has become the most important trend and is expected to reach from US$ 43 million in 2012 to about US $900 million by 2020. However, cloud market in Malaysia is not yet mature, but is growing at a rapid pace. In the recently-released 2014 Cloud Readiness Index (CRI) by the Asia Cloud Computing Association, Malaysia ranked at the eighth position. Only Singapore scored relatively well in the ASEAN region, taking the fourth place. According to the survey, both Malaysia and Singapore showed resilience and tenacity to keep their countries' innovation policies fresh and up-to-date.
Despite the fact that more organizations are slowly moving to the Cloud, there are still some concerns that will have to be addressed like the cost of moving to the cloud, keeping data secured in the cloud, overcoming data ownership issues and the integration of different clouds.
After four successful summits, our 5th Information Security Summit – Spotlight on Cloud aims to debunk the issues with cloud to provide a realistic view on cloud computing and to redefine its value to business.
Take away with you skills and strategies on:
• Driving strategic business cloud adoption
• Responding to the concern on cloud security
• Clearing the complexity of cross-border data transfer
• Connecting all different clouds within the organization
• Comprehending the cost and value of moving to the cloud
Who should attend?
Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Heads,
Directors, Vice Presidents, General Managers,
Senior Managers, Managers, Specialists & Officers of:-
• Information Technology
• Information & Communications Technology
• Information System Management
• Information Security
• IT Operations
• Management Information Systems
• IT Audit
• Engineering & System Architecture