Digital Strategies for Public Sector
- 8th & 9th March 2017
- Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
The Digital Age is changing how we live and work in so many ways. Any organisation that is not keeping up with those changes and is not transforming the way it does business and it interacts with customers will almost certainly become uncompetitive and irrelevant to its customers.
To get the most out of digital solutions, such as websites, apps and social media channels, organisations should have a digital strategy and roadmap. A strategy coordinates and gives direction to the digital activities by setting the overall purpose, key principles, governance, management and KPIs to ensure that the organisation and its customers get the maximum benefits from its engagement with digital technologies.
The 2-day course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to develop an appropriate digital strategy for their organisation so that it remains competitive, productive and relevant to its customers in this Digital Age.
Take away with you skills and strategies on:
- • Knowledge about how to develop and manage the organisation’s digital strategy
• Ensuring digital channels meet customer’s needs
• Reduce cost, time-wasting and manual processes
• Digital strategy template, online tools and resources
• Hints and tips about developing, implementing and managing appropriate and practical digital strategy