Main Conference 1
- 4th Education Nation Conference -Higher Education
- An Emphasis on the ‘how’
- 19th April 2017 | Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
The Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015 – 2025 (Higher Education)
was launched in April 2015 with the aim to produce holistic and balanced graduates with an entrepreneurial mindset. Ten shifts were identified as a support to the realisation of the blueprint; Holistic, entrepreneurial and balanced graduates, Talent excellence, Nation of lifelong learners, Quality TVET graduates, Financial sustainability, Empowered governance, Innovation ecosystem, Global prominence, Globalised online learning and lastly, Transformed higher education delivery.
As usual, any new policy is subject to praises and critics. However, the blueprint which was based on the views collected from 10,500 stakeholders, is here, and it depends collectively on each stakeholder to either ‘make it’ or ‘break it’. If every stakeholder knows and plays their part well instead of finger-pointing, we will be on our way to the much-needed transformation in education.
The ‘4 Education Nation Conference – Higher Education’ aims to discover the ‘how’ in making it happen.
The program will empower participants to:
• Exploring the best practices in contributing to the aspirations of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015-2025
• Practical strategies in producing balanced graduate
• Assessing the challenges and opportunities in implementing e-learning
• Rebranding Technical & Vocational Education (TVE)