Main Conference 2
- 4th Education Nation Conference -Schools
- Making the change
- 19th April 2017 | Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
We are moving into the fourth year of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2013 – 2025 implementation. This year also marks the second year of Wave 2 (2016 – 2020) initiatives of the blueprint. The emphasis of Wave 2 is to introduce structural changes while accelerating the improvements made during Wave 1 (2013 – 2015).
Changes will be further intensified with the quality enhancement for teachers and school leaders, revised primary curriculum and a new secondary curriculum, utilisation of ICT, transformation in the ministry, and promoting the involvement of parents and community in schools.
The process can frightening and the fear of the unknown can be present, nonetheless, as Walter Anderson, a famous painter said, “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action”; we have to move forward to discover the outcome.
The ‘4 Education Nation Conference – Schools’ aims to encourage the stakeholders to make the necessary changes.
The program will empower participants to:
• Towards achieving the aspirations of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2013 – 2025
• Discovering strategies to increase parents and community involvement
• Understanding the effectiveness of blended learning
• Boosting teaching effectiveness